Outdoor LED Dock Lighting Kit
The DEKOR® Dock Dot™ is a dot-style light that has a 1” diameter. The flush mount, low profile build paired with its waterproof design makes it a great option for an outdoor dock area and around boathouses. Not only will they improve the ambiance of the area, but the lights will help increase safety by providing more visibility around the water. DEKOR uses a 12VDC power system, making it safe to use around water.
The white LEDs are enclosed in a high-impact polycarbonate case that is completely sealed making it watertight. Polycarbonate is more affordable than stainless steel and also lighter and easier to modify. Mount docking lights outline your dock, accent a slip, accompany post/piling lights, or with our optional red and green port and starboard lights to make your dock and nearby decking safe and easy to navigate.
Dock Dots™ are easy to DIY install as part of our Plug-N-Play system. All connections are waterproof and the kit comes with dielectric grease to make sure your connections stay that way.
Here are a few additional benefits of this kit:
- Dimmable warm white light bulb. These LEDs emit light at 3200° K and are dimmable with DEKOR’s EZDIMMERWP or the app-enabled DEKORKONNECT Wifi lighting controller.
- Safe and Certified. They are safety rated and meet ETL, CE and RCM/CTick safety standards.
- CREE® LEDs. Built with high-quality CREE LEDs, known for their super bright LED shine, long life and superior energy efficiency.
- NexGen™ bright white option. This kit may be purchased with DEKOR’s standard LED lighting configuration (38 lumens) or with new 3X brighter NexGen™ LEDs (78 lumens). NexGen™ features CREE® Advanced XT series LEDs and smart electronics that allow a far greater light output with minimal power consumption.
- Long lasting and durable. Dock Dots™ are extremely strong, will not rust, and are built tough. They have thick transparent domed poly-carbonate covers that will not yellow with age. The lights are weatherproof and are built to withstand years of “wear and tear” and come with an industry leading 10-year warranty. Our LED dock lights are also easily replaceable with our Plug-N-Play system.
- Expandable. This lighting system comes with 8 light elements, but you can add additional LED docking lights up to the number supported by the transformer or power supply. If you need more, you can just upgrade the transformer.
- Connector cable length. This kit comes with 10 foot or 20 foot heavy duty Plug-N-Play cables so the recessed dock lights can be spaced along the edge of your dock as desired.
Whether you’re looking for pathway lighting for a dock or added brightness when parking and mooring your boat, Dock Dots™ can help. Browse other LED dock lighting options here, including different color choices.