You have options
when it comes to your lighting
• FACEPLATE OPTIONS: Add custom stair accent lighting to your home with the addition of our LED faceplates. Choose from 8 unique styles, each with its own distinct lighting effect. Our handcrafted LED faceplates are available in 3 powder coating finishes - Antique Metal Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Dark Copper Vein. LED faceplates are sold in a stair lights 4 pack, indoor and outdoor kit, and as a single light.
• EXPANDABLE OPTIONS: With every LED stair lights option from DEKOR, you have the ability to expand your lighting to fit any space. If you need more than just the included 8 lights to line your steps, you can purchase additional 4 packs to extend your options. With the Step & Stair PaverDot, Indoor and Outdoor LED Recessed Lighting Kits, and new Mini Recessed Stair Light Kit, there’s always a way to create a complete lighting setup.
• LED OPTIONS:With all LED stair lights system, your brilliant Cree LEDs are lined up horizontally, with 4 individual bulbs in a single row. This alignment produces a wider range of light, increasing visibility as you walk up the stairs. But, if our classic LEDs aren't bright enough for you, we have an upgraded option you can choose if you’re looking for extra sparkle. 300% brighter than our classic LEDs, our NextGen option amps up the luminosity without increasing your energy footprint. Our classic LED option is 20 Lumens, while NextGen packs 70+ lumens into a single light. And because our NextGens are so bright, we’ve downsized the number of bulbs, with only 3 NextGen lights per unit, versus the standard 4 LEDs.
• TRANSFORMER OPTIONS: The Standard EZ 36-watt 12VDC transformer can light up to 30 individual lights, allowing you to power up a complete system. With both the Outdoor LED Recessed LED Stair Lights Kit and the Step & Stair PAVERDOT Light Kit, you have additional transformer options. If you're looking to expand your lighting beyond that, you can select a more powerful transformer to get the job done. The EZ 60-watt 12VDC transformer can power up beyond 30, and the EZ 100-watt waterproof transformer can take your lighting capabilities even further.
• CABLE LENGTH OPTIONS: The Step & Stair PAVERDOT Light Kit allows you to have options when it comes to your cable length. If you need a little extra space to get your lighting connected, you can select the 10 ft length option for your cables. Or, if you don’t want a chaotic cable mess because you don’t need all that wiring, you can choose the 5 ft option.
• COLOR OPTIONS: With your LED stair lights, we understand that every home has a different look, and with that, a different color scheme. For our Indoor & Outdoor Recessed LED Stair Lights Kit, you can choose from a variety of powder coatings for your light housing. Ranging from Hammered White to Black Gold, you can find the perfect color to complement your home.
• INSTALLATION OPTIONS: Depending on your process, you can select different installation options for your Step & Stair PAVERDOT Light Kit. If you’re planning to pour concrete to mold your lighting into your stairs as you create them, you can choose that option, with instructions to guide you along. Or, if you’re planning to install Step & Stair PAVERDOTs into existing stone or pavers, you can select the Stone/PaverDot option for guided steps on how to successfully embed your lighting.