Retaining Wall Lights
Our hardscape wall lights are perfect for installing in concrete, stone and masonry. We offer a variety of styles and sizes to easily blend into any outdoor space. Retaining wall lights are best installed during initial construction but can also be added after the fact if the block or capstone can be pried up. Use these hardscape lights to create ambiance on a patio, light up your house numbers, or add a bit of security along a dark driveway.
Types of Outdoor Wall Lighting from DekorDEKOR™'s new LED Hardscape Wall and Corner lights add dramatic lighting effects to retaining walls and other masonry. Install under the top lip of concrete, stone, or masonry walls to light up your hardscape.. The fixtures have a simple elegance and smooth flowing edges, designed to complement stonework and other architectural elements. The LED lighting gives off a warm white color that will compliment your home. Beyond the classic options, we also offer other styles:
- Radiance Multi-Function Light - This fixture produces light at a wider range with an elegant 3200K color temperature.
- Glow-Rite Petite LED - A smaller version of the Glow-Rite Wall Light, this fixture is just 4 1/2″ wide by 1″ deep and 1 3/4″ high. The robust design is available in 5 different powder-coated colors.
- LED Slim Line Hardscape Light - With its slim design, 7.25” wide x 1” deep and just .75” tall, these are meant to be embedded into mortar using the attached mounting shelf.
- No See Em LED Strip Lights - These low-profile strips are just 5/16″ high, and when installed into a retaining wall, will hide where the light is coming from.
Features & Benefits of DEKOR's Retaining Wall Lights
Why should you choose Dekor for your outdoor wall lighting needs? Here’s a look at the features that help our products stand apart:
- Dimmable CREE LEDs - CREE Led Technology provides a stunning amount of light output with high efficiency in a very small size footprint. The larger Masonry option produces a full 240 lumens of light output using only 1.9 watts of power. The smaller corner option only needs 1.2 watts for operation.
- Easy LED Bulb Replacement - LED bulb replacement is fast and convenient. If a bulb fails, it can be replaced "in place" without having to remove the fixture or disassemble the wall or structure.
- Simple Install, Plug-N-Play - Our Plug-N-Play connector system uses keyed waterproof connectors, making installation fast and easy. Built to last, built to withstand the elements.
- Waterproof Design - The light fixtures are waterproof and come with a 5 and 10 year warranty: 5 years on the LED lights and 10 years on the high strength die cast aluminum housing.
- Durable - The one piece housings are coated with an Alodine finish that delivers long-term corrosion protection before being powder-coated at our facility to better than industry standards. Each light receives an epoxy primer undercoat making it impervious to corrosion.