- Flood Lights - These fixtures cast a wide beam angle creating a cascading lighting effect. This means a wider range of light will be projected onto your home. Available in both single and 4 packs.
- Spotlights - These fixtures cast a smaller beam angle, which delivers a focused shine. They should be used in areas where you’re looking for more concentrated illumination. Available in both single and 4 packs.
- Outdoor Kits - Brighten up your home’s dark exterior with our outdoor soffit lighting. Install these LEDs into the darkest nooks outside your home and add visibility where it’s needed most. These are made to be used outside and withstand wear and tear, so even when installed in wet locations, your lights will keep shining.
- Indoor Kits - Add accent lighting to cabinets, ceilings, kitchen islands and more with our indoor options. Not only do they highlight specific design features, but they also brighten up dark spaces to increase safety.
- Colored Lights - Most of our products come with the standard warm white light, but you can now add a pop of color to your soffits by choosing one of our colored LED bulbs. We carry blue, green, red, and amber options.
Benefits of our LED Soffit Lighting
Made In The USA
Unlike many competitors, we don’t outsource our materials or manufacturing to other countries. Every step of the process, from the initial stages of conception to the final product, happens in our DEKOR factory in Denver, Colorado. There, we envision new designs, develop efficient production methods, and run our products through multiple rounds of testing. This labor of love, backed by hours of research and hard work, is done to ensure we always deliver top-tier lighting to you.