Features of Our LED Recessed Deck Lighting Kit
Dek Dots™, our second-generation 12VDC LED recessed deck lights, are tiny, waterproof, and designed to be walked upon. At just under 1″ in diameter and only 5/8″ in depth, they install totally flush with the surface. This means the fixtures are virtually unseen and unfelt underfoot but provide a bright LED shine that lights up your outdoor space. Embed in wood, composite decking, and concrete with confidence. The kit comes complete with everything you need to get started.
Some other features include:
- LED Green Technology. LEDs require up to 80% less energy than traditional light sources; our Dek Dots™ are energy efficient and will save money over the product’s lifetime.
- CREE LEDs. They are built with high-quality CREE LEDs, known for their super bright light, long life, and superior energy efficiency. DEKOR™ is a CREE LEDs Branding Partner.
- NexGen LED upgrade. Upgrade your kit with CREE LED’s latest innovation, NexGen LEDs. Casting a stunning shine that’s 300% brighter without increasing energy output, NexGen LEDs amp up the luminosity without amping up your electric bill.
- Dimmable warm white light. These share the same light spectrum as other DEKOR products (3200° K), the ambiance of incandescent lighting. They are also dimmable when paired with DEKOR’s EZ Waterproof Dimmer.
- Long-lasting and durable. Dek Dots™ have transparent polycarbonate covers that will not yellow with age. The lights are built to withstand years of “wear and tear.” The polycarbonate used is nearly indestructible and pound for pound tougher than the strongest aluminum. We stand behind all our LED recessed deck lights with our industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Expandable. This kit comes with 8 light elements. The kit is expandable, meaning you can add additional lights up to the number supported by the transformer or power supply. If you need more, you can upgrade the transformer.