Our Motion Sensor for our LED Under Cabinet Lighting is easy to use. Simply connect the Motion Sensor between the power supply and our LED Under Cabinet Lighting to add motion control. With any movement the motion sensor switches the light on, then automatically turns the light off after about 25 seconds. The lights stay on as long as motion is detected.
- Motion turns on lights instantly
- Perfect for the cabinets, under counters in kitchens, or dark spaces around the house.
Our Motion Sensor is designed to work in the dark. The motion sensor does not operate during daytime or in bright environments. If you want the Motion Sensor to detect motion during daytime or in a bright environment, you will need to block the light sensor (located right next to plastic cover in the middle) with an opaque sticker.
You can combine a motion sensor and dimmer switch to set the brightness with the dimmer switch and control the power with the motion sensor.
- Easy Installation
- Male & Female Connectors
- 1-year Warranty
1. Automatic activation: when people enter the inductor’s effective zone, the motion detector (PIR) sensor will activate turning the lights on.
2. Automatic de-activation: when people leave the inductive zone or people are in the state of rest, the PIR sensor will stay on for 30 seconds and then the lights will turn off.
3. Continuous activation mode: when people have motion during the period of the time, the PIR sensor will have sense motion and the light is always on.
4. The sensitive scope is less than 120 degree, and the maximum sensitive distance is 6 feet.
The PIR sensor is only active when the photocell has been activated with the room being dark.
Motion Sensor (PIR) is designed for DEKOR® LED Under Cabinet Lighting System. If the unit is used for other products, it may not function properly.
PIR sensor can be installed in different positions, and then the effective zone is different. You may choose the correct mounting position according to your purpose and project.